VNOC Help Desk support technicians answer the phones live during standard hours. The BEMC VNOC Help Desk is closed on official State of Ohio holidays. Our technicians also provide post-conference technical support in the identification and resolution of issues affecting a conference and offer circuit and equipment testing to diagnose transport versus equipment errors on request. The VNOC Help Desk team will interact directly with the member's technical contacts or, with appropriate authority granted by the member, work on behalf of the member with third party vendors.
Standard Hours of Operation
- 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EST Monday - Thursday
- 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. EST Friday
Effective Monday, May 11, 2020 through Friday, August 14, 2020, hours of operation will be adjusted to meet decreased demand for support:
- 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. EST Monday - Friday
If support is needed outside of these hours for scheduled events, please contact us in advance to check availability.
How to Reach Video Support
State of Ohio Holidays
- New Year's Day – Wednesday, January 1st
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day – Monday, January 20th
- Presidents Day – Monday, February 17th
- Memorial Day – Monday, May 25th
- Independence Day – Friday, July 3rd (observed)
- Labor Day – Monday, September 7th
- Columbus Day – Monday, October 12th
- Veterans Day – Wednesday, November 11th
- Thanksgiving – Thursday, November 26th
- Christmas – Friday, December 25th
- New Year's Day – Friday, January 1st
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day – Monday, January 18th
- Presidents Day – Monday, February 15th
- Memorial Day – Monday, May 31st
- Independence Day – Monday, July 5th (observed)
- Labor Day – Monday, September 6th
- Columbus Day – Monday, October 11th
- Veterans Day – Thursday, November 11th
- Thanksgiving – Thursday, November 25th
- Christmas – Friday, December 24th (observed)
Video Conferencing Announcement Listserv
The Video Conference Announcement List is an email announcement list specifically created to communicate support and service issues to members. New members are automatically subscribed. Non-members may subscribe.
To subscribe to VideoConf, send an email with no message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from VideoConf, send a blank email to email@example.com from the email address by which you are subscribed.
If you have questions or need further assistance, please contact Video Support at 1-877-843-3640, schedule an online appointment, or open a video support request.